Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thank You God

Well I know it's been a while since posted, but I felt like this would be the perfect time to do it. We have been doing classes recently on spiritual warfare and learning about how necessary it is. Well it turns out as we were learning about it we really got to put it into practice and take ground for God. It is really cool to actually understand the power that we have in Christ. Now when we encounters the enemy we know there is no need to be afraid because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. This week however was about Destiny by Design. We got to learn about the call on our lives and how God really has created each of us for a purpose and he wants to see us get there. I got to learn a lot about God's call on my life and I can say I know I'm going to be in China doing some amazing things. Now I need to figure out how God wants me to accomplish all of it. He has already started by helping to reveal my true Identity to me. It has been hard, but so rewarding! I thank God for my housemates and how great they are. I just want to tell all of you about one awesome miracle that happened this weekend! It all started by me falling down a mountain and puncturing my arm. My friend Lee and I decided to try to find a medical clinic in a town called Tsuen Wan, but we couldn't find anything. We kept praying and seeking God's guidance. We walked around and kept praying for guidance and for angels to come and help us. We then had two people point us to the clinic and the clinic told me I needed to go to the hospital THAT NIGHT or it would become infected. I had no money at all, so Lee and I kept praying and decided to got to the government hospital there, it is $570 Hong Kong dollars for a non resident visit. We finally went and they took me in without a passport or medical insurance, I only had my Ohio drivers license. Lee tried to pay with a thousand dollars and we were told they didn't have change and handed back the money. God had given me a free doctor visit with 2 X-rays, antibiotics, pain medicine, and a cleaned wound all free of charge. We went back the next day to pick up the antibiotics and thought we might pay, but the cashier section in the hospital was locked. God is awesome and he is the great provider of all needs.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my word Hunter! I'm so grateful that God is looking out for you while I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is amazing! Glad things are going well for you and you are learning so much :D Blessings brother!

    ReplyDelete