Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let's Go For It

I just wanted to inform you all that there is a chance that this could be my last blog post for about two and a half months. I will try to see what I can do, but I will be leaving for outreach on Wednesday. Just a reminder the nations we will be going to that I can mention on the internet are India, Cambodia, and Thailand 
  
Thailand Flag
Cambodia Flag

India Flag
      We did go on a local outreach today in Hong Kong to reach out to the people there, we were able to speak truth into many people lives and minister to them in powerful ways. God is already beginning to move powerfully within this FEET team and I am very excited to see what all he is going to do in and through all of us.     
      Thank you all so much for your prayers and support I will try to keep you updated as much as possible we venture out into the nations for God. I now am only about $15 US dollars short of having my feet fully paid off which means that I do have enough to go on outreach, Praise God (: Since this may be that last post I post for a while I want to share something with all of you that has really impacted me. This video does have two foul word in it so beware, but the message is very powerful.

                                                                   Let's change the world for Jesus!
Life Inspiration Video

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you Hunter!! It's going to be tough not being able to talk to you for so long, but you will be in my prayers EVERY SINGLE DAY! The video is awesome! I needed to hear that message today. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an inspiration, bro! Keep doing what you're doing! I love you so much, man! I miss you like crazy! I'm so proud of you; I tell everybody what you're doing, I hope that's okay! I can't wait for you to come back, man! I love ya, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter, I am so proud of you! I have been praying for you since you left. Acts 1:14 States that we should be united in prayer as the apostles were. When Jesus left and ascended to heaven all his disciples gathered in prayer as well as his family and friends. I encourage you to keep on enduring and pursuing God's faithful love. I know he will keep you safe and all of us are praying for you and your team as you minister to others about God's incredible love.

    Proverbs 21:21 "The one who pursues righteousness and faithful love will find life, righteousness and honor."

    Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you" plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. You will call to Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

    Love you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete